FNB Self Employed Loans up to R150 000 with flexible repayment terms up to 60 months AVAILABLE NOW! Unemployed people can also Apply
Reduce the hassle of paying multiple credit providers and simplify your monthly repayments by getting FNB Self Employed Loans
What do FNB Self Employed Loans offer?
- A loan up to R150 000 with flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- A personalized interest rate
What this allows me to do:
Take a break from your payments in January*
* If you keep your FNB Self Employed Loans account up to date you will automatically get a payment break every January.
Pay zero penalties when you settle your loan account early*
* FNB will not charge you any penalties if you settle your loan account early.
What documents do I need for FNB Self Employed Loans?
- Your green bar coded ID or Smart Card
- Your certified proof of residence
- A settlement quote should you wish to consolidate your debt
If you do not bank with FNB we will require all of the above including:
- One payslip if paid monthly
- Two payslips if paid fortnightly
- Four payslips if paid weekly
- Latest three months bank statements reflecting your last three deposits
- Latest six months bank statements if self employed
- IRP5 Tax Certificate if self employed
To Apply for FNB Self Employed Loans
Call 0860 102 631
FNB Self Employed Loans is meant to assist self employed or unemployed people!